Too late – this is not the answer
I need to pack it in
I can’t pull your heart together with just my voice alone
A thousand shards of glass I came to meet you in
You cut the peace out of me
I have always been a fan of Apocalyptica, and lately I have found myself being drawn to this song more and more over the past few weeks. I wasn’t going to share what I was going through but I figure what the heck. I lost my grandfather on the 28th of February due to several complication with Alzheimer’s Disease. All I knew was that the moment I found out the news I felt my heart break into pieces and what solidified it even more was taking a red-eye to New York only to find my Grandmother not dealing well with his loss.
So this post is in honor of my Grandparents and also how I feel at the moment. I knew I needed to do something more than just a fallen angel concept. I wanted to add more sorrow and pain to the image but without being overly traumatic.
From this picture I am attempting to show you the angels fall from grace, although I realized just now that I didn’t get a really great pic of the broken wings.
After fumbling over a look, I finally decided on this one. Skin is a favorite by Nomine, Roses by Glam Affair, Eyes & Body Tats by Chus, Facial Piercings by ni.ju, outfit and angel wings is from a new to me store called “X-plosion”.
- Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Spikes “Black”
- Posture Collar: *Perception* Neck Corset Alpha
- Dress: *X*plosion DirtyDress (black)
- Tattoo: Chus! Ghostly Holey Body & Eyes (gacha machine prize)
- Wings:*X*plosion Broken Wings
- Hairpiece: -Glam Affair- Queen of Roses Black Soul
- Hair: Magika [Hair M] Forget
- Lip Piercing: [ni.Ju] Lorr Piercing . monochrome/full
- Facial Piercings:[ni. Ju] Marx Piercing . monochrome/typeBfull
- Skin: Nomine Mosaic Skin China – aeolian black