As some of you are aware, Fantasy Faire began yesterday. I hope you have been able to see the creative builds and explore the extensive amount of vendors. Tonight I am showcasing items from FATEwear and a necklace from ni.ju
When I first saw the previews of these items on Damian Fate’s plurk timeline, I immediately had visions of Lord of the Rings and I knew exactly how I wanted to style these items. I was lucky enough to be given the honor of receiving blogger copies so I was a tad ecstatic. There are three outfits, two for males and one for females. Each outfit is available in three colors. There are two elven styled outfits and one for mages.
Up first is the female elven outfit. The outfit is called “Rochon” and is all mesh. You can either go barefoot or accessorize with a nice pair of boots. I also accessorized this outfit with a necklace from ni.ju since it fit the style perfectly. So when you think of elves featured in Lord of The Rings they all had beautiful white/silvery hair so I found one that I thought gave an asthetic appeal to the outfit.
The second outfit is called “Feredir” which sounds like such a strong male elven character name. You can wear this outfit in two ways: with or without cloak. No shoes are necessary the entire outfit is one piece. I had a few looky loo’s while I was taking this picture and some girl was hitting on me….so I’m guessing my boy shape ain’t half bad lol.
The last outfit is called “Ithron” and this is what I have deemed a typical mage/magician outfit. Usually magicians are quite older and experienced with how the world works. The mage I created is barely entering his elder years so he is still in the process of learning all that is to be known. I’m wearing a skin from Sacred Skins that comes with facial hair.
- FATEwear – Rochon – Sapphire (L) – available at Titan’s Hollow
- FATEwear – Feredir – Ocean (L) (Cloaked) – available at Titan’s Hollow
- FATEwear – Ithron – Earth (L) (Cloaked) – available at Titan’s Hollow
Other Items Worn:
- +Nuuna+ Tiia makeup purple
- >TRUTH< Lori (Mesh) – pearl
- lassitude & ennui Embroidered boots F / M / black silver
- [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=
- [ni.Ju] Bottled Shard Necklace . ultraviolet – at Titan’s Hollow
- Trap Roco Stain F Tone01
- Chus Star Sonata Lens in Glacier
- AITUI – Etched Hair Base – Monumentum – 001 – Black
- [Shag] – Solitary Man – bistre
- ATOG – 001 – T1 – Beard – Hair