There once was a princess who lived in the dark seas. Her clan was unique and of course every mermaid has heard the tale of The Little Mermaid, which was used as a way to ebb children from going against the clans ways. As you can tell they didn’t tell the entire story but only enough to put the fear in all the mermaids in the kingdom. The princess we are following is a rather adventurous mermaid who enjoyed exploring the land and making new friends amongst other undersea creatures. She enjoyed her freedom and solitude that her father granted her. He knew that she would never stray away from the clans watchful eyes.
Like many mermaids she loved the beautiful jewelry that had been created within the clan. When she was born a special crown was created just for her to be given to her on her 18th birthday. She was now 21yrs old and she cherished the treasures the clan had made just for her.
In this post I am wearing a item from a store new to me, this store is called TempT. Without the Siren Outfit I would have been able to pull off the look I wanted to create wearing the beautiful jewelry by [AZE] Jewelry Designs. I love the attention to color on the Siren Outfit and it is one of the few mermaid outfits I have found that had a tad more modesty when it comes to covering the breasts. I also picked up the poses from this post from a new to me store called “Poets Heart” they had a wonderful array of outfits but when I saw that she also created poses, I purchased poses instead.
- Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash – Upper+Lower (add)
- Jewelry: AZE RFL Coral & Pearls Tiara @ Asperatus, Fantasy Faire 2014 | AZE RFL Fluted Scallop Necklace @ Asperatus, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Hair: Exile::Pick Up LInes
- Mermaid Outfit: TempT~Siren Outfit RFL Version @ Medhir Woods, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Shape: .tsg. Eun-Seo Shape
- Skin: [Gauze] Nude V2 – Silver – F
- Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes – Red (big shine)
Poses by Poets Heart @ Wiggenstead Mooring, Fantasy Faire 2014