This is the last few days of Skin Fair 2015, so if you have not had the chance to check it out yet now is your opportunity. Skin Fair will officially close its doors on 3/29/15 and oftentimes it may take some of your favorite skin designers a couple of days to get their products into their main stores. Also, at Skin Fair they may also be offering items at special prices so in order to take advantage of such offerings you should visit Skin Fair before it closes.
In the picture below I am wearing one Plastik’s new skin line “Immortalia” in the Thana tone. When I saw this skin to me it equated the ultimate vampire inspired skin. The skin has veins showing on the topical layers of the skin but its not too overbearing and there are a variety of makeups available at a extra cost to customize your look. You can purchase appliers separately also. I am wearing a eyeshadow by Clemmm’s which is called “At Death’s Door” which is to symbolize you are near death. I chose the Buzzeri eyes available at Kawaii Project because they had this alluring effect just like any vampire’s gaze would normally carry.
In the picture above I am wearing clothing by the following designers Isabeal Jupiter, Damien Fate & Zyrra Falcone. Isabeal is the creating force behind the brand dimma. The tops I am wearing are her new releases and are 90L each. The pants & shoes I am wearing are a collaborative effort by the creative force Damien Fate and Zyrra Falcone. The shoes are from a brand new brand called “FATEstep” and the shoe comes with a hud that allows you to change the shoes appearance to a variety of patterns and colors.
As you can see in all the pictures above I am wearing a tattoo. This tattoo I picked up at skin fair by a new creator to me, the store name is called “.Things.” and they use the Omega Hud System. Which little did I know you had to have the Omega Maitreya Hud Relay in order to actually apply the tattoo. I’m finally catching up with SL’s newest creations thanks to some lovely new friends. I loved this tattoo because it was a full upper body tattoo and the detail was extraordinary.
- Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD – Pack 1
- Eyes: [Buzz] Aura Eyes – Nebula @ Kawaii Project
- 2.0 Makeup: Clemmm – At Death’s Door /// Transparent @ Skin Fair SIM 1 or SIM 2
- Skin: :[P]:-Immortalia Skin-Female:// Thana @ Skin Fair SIM 1 or SIM 2
- Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara (wore mesh hands & feet in package)
- Tattoo: .Things.- Imperial Tattoo (worn with Omega hud) @ Skin Fair SIM 1 or SIM 2
- Facial Piercing: [NI.JU] Carnival Piercing
- Collar: Goth1c0: Malkuth Collar – Female
- Hair: +Spellbound+ Nightshade II // Chapter III : Magic
- Shirts: dimma * Cropped Tanks – Fatpack
- Jeans: coldLogic jeans – calle.06
- Flats: FATEstep – Carter Ballet Flats
- Poses: .ploom. poses Glare, .ploom. poses Dainty, ploom poses Shadow
- Posestand: [Tillie] Tillie’s Posing Stand with HUD 5.00 – BETA
- Omega System: [LNL] Omega System Kit – Maitreya v.1.1 (with group tag costs 3L)