Hidden deeply in the mountains there is a safe haven for all alchemists to gather at, it is considered sacred grounds and no one is to use their powers against one another. Until today, no one has seen this safe haven. Tucked away in a beautiful area surrounded by luscious trees and flowers there are the sacred ruins. At these ruins the alchemists perform rituals.
As you can see, near the ruins lives a sacred lake snake that lives in this magnificent colorful pool of water that was created just for the creature. The beautiful trees with their illuminating foilage are available at Fantasy Faire. The purple tree is called the “MoD – Sylvan of Spells – Fairelands Hollowtree”. The tree is modifiable so you can shrink it to a size that is more suitable to your parcel. The golden tree is called “~*SR*~ Elemental Tree – Earth Box” and the interesting portion about this tree is that it has such a lovely phrase that circles around the tree. The phrase is empowering for those who are fighting cancer.
As you can see we have two Alchemists together at the ruins. They have been startled by the presence of a human. Humans are forbidden to enter this safe-haven so they are in a protective mode. The female alchemist is a orc that is also a alchemist. This is quite rare in the Orc world and it is a highly respected position to hold. The male alchemist is a elf who dwells in the woods deep in the dark forest. He is one of many in his family who has attained the gift of alchemy. Both alchemists are wearing the “[Gauze] The Alchemist” outfits. As you can see the female version is a little more provocative but she still has that edge. Whereas the male version looks strong and fierce in his outfit.
As you can see, this elf takes great pride in his appearance. He is wearing the RFL “Jack” hair by /Wasabi Pills/ and elf ears by Eclectica. I do like the design of the Eclectica ears but I found tinting the ears to be a tedious task. But I do love the Hide/Show option of their jewelry. I hid the jewelry on the ears and wore the Dragon Magick Wares “Dragon Ear Cuffs” and I also wore the Dragon Magic Wares “Mystical Necklace”. I was quite fond of the necklace. I felt it was the perfect necklace to use as a totem of some sort for a alchemist.
Items Available At Fantasy Faire:
- Mesh Tree: ~*SR*~ Elemental Tree – Earth Box — Sweet Revolution @ Sylvan of Spells Sim
- Mesh Tree: ~*SR*~ Sylvan Tree Gate Box — Sweet Revolution @ Sylvan of Spells Sim
- ~*SR*~ Flying Music Souls – Gold without Music — Sweet Revolution @ Sylvan of Spells Sim
- Mesh Tree: -MoD – Sylvan of Spells – Fairelands Hollowtree @ Sylvan of Spells Sim
- Mesh Snake: -MoD – Giant Sylvan Lake Snake@ Sylvan of Spells Sim/li>
- Mesh Grass: ALEGRIA Hands Dream Grass @ Aurora Sim
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jack Mesh Hair – FF2015 @ Odyssey Sim
- Outfit:[Gauze] The Alchemist – Male (unpacked)
- Staff:[Gauze] Alchemist Staff – Power (unpacked)
- Ear Cuffs:Dragon Magick Wares Dragon Ear Cuffs @ Ichi-go Ichi-e sim
- Necklace: Dragon Magick Wares Mystical Necklace @ Ichi-go Ichi-e sim
- Mesh Elf Ears: Eclectica elf ears-fleshtones version @ Ichi-go Ichi-e sim/li>
- Poses Used: [Black Tulip] Poses – The Magician #1, [Black Tulip] Poses – The Magician #2, [Black Tulip] Poses – The Magician #3 — Black Tulip is at Wildhaven Marsh
Other Items Used In Decor:
- ~*GOD*~ Lumenaria Flower Fat Pack
- ~*S.E.*~ Scrying Ruins (17 LI)
- +Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal – Mira Fountain – White 6
- +Half-Deer+ Lighted Pathway – Stars – Rainbow
- [ni.Ju] Duo Color Puddle (rez)
- inVerse – sky platform screen n.1 screen
Other Items Worn:
- Eyes:[Buzz] Crystal Eyes – Ocean
- Skin:[Gauze] Chronicle – Naturals – Ivory – FB
- Pose Hud:[Tillie] Pose Stand v5.00 HUD:FOR STAND